Thursday, September 11, 2014

STRANGE GLOWING FIGURE SITTING ON BENCH


Lisa Osborne took this picture, read what she said:
"My husband and I took this picture about two months ago, however we just came across it about a week ago while going through the pics on his phone.
When he first looked at it he kept thinking I had done something to the picture but I did nothing to it, then he was saying it must of been a reflection.
I dont think that he wanted to actually believe that it was what it looks like. As soon as I seen it the first thing that came to my mind was that it was a spirit or something of that nature.
Everyone else that we have showed it to says the same thing that I do. This is where we go to take our daughter to feed the ducks in town!
There was NOT anybody sitting on the bench nor anyone else around us when we were there that night!
I’m not sure if you are able to tell me exactly what it is or not but if you are it would be great!"

No comments:

Post a Comment